Bulk Handling Australia (BHA) manufactures and supplies a wide range of bulka bags, FIBCs and bulk containers to industry. BHA's success is based on designing bulk packaging products to meet specific industry needs. Whatever bulk packaging is needed, contact BHA.
BHA produces many bulka bags, IBCs and woven sacks for customers with specific requirements. Our in-house technical team can develop and test bulk packaging to meet any particular requirements and to the relevant standards.
BHA offers customers a range of features and options to meet exact needs:
- Products for specific purposes - for example the transportation of chemicals and dangerous goods
- Standard sizes and features or custom designed products
- One trip or multi trip capacity options - across both the FIBCs and IBCs ranges
- Various external and lining treatments - including unlaminated, laminated and BOPP laminated woven sacks
- Tough and durable construction
- Modular storage and transport systems
The BHA range is extensive and includes:
- 102, 103, 104, 107, 108, Builders' Bags)
- IBCs, with flexible options and models for handling dangerous goods
- aluminium foil composite sacks
BHA helps industry to save time, space and costs. A network of warehouses across Australia and efficient systems ensure rapid delivery of orders within 24 hours - anywhere across Australia and New Zealand. BHA can also ship to Indonesia and South Africa as required.
Any industry, any application
BHA can supply products for almost any application, including (but not limited to):
- Grains & Seeds
- Resins & Polymers
- Minerals & Mineral Sands
- Dangerous Goods rated to Groups 11 & 111
- Food Ingredients
- Landscape/Building Supplies
- Milk Powder
- Dairy Products
- Soda Ash
- Stock Feeds
- Fresh Produce
- Food Additives
For more information on our innovative, quality, competitively-priced products, contact a sales team near you.